The Ontario Rett Syndrome Association (O.R.S.A) exists to ensure that children and adults with Rett syndrome are enabled to achieve their full potential and enjoy the highest quality of life. Some of the benefits of a membership with O.R.S.A include:
* preferred rates for conferences and workshops
* receiving up to date information on research and treatments for Rett syndrome
* new members that are caregivers receive a package that contains valuable resources
* support at the local level including clinics, workshops, and fundraisers
* networking with families and researchers with a wealth of information
* access to the Members Only Section of the website that includes presentations, potential sources of funding and more
A strong membership also allows O.R.S.A. to continue to be a strong advocate and voice for all individuals, families, and friends affected by Rett Syndrome.
Beginning in 2018 we are offering a free lifetime membership!